Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's


Here you will find some of the questions we get on a regular basis. If you cannot find an answer, email us @

Q –  What documents do Food Trucks need? 

A  – A Business License, A COA (Certificate of Acceptance) and a Gas Certificate if gas is being used.  Also is it our advice that the food truck has Public Liability Insurance in place. 

Q – Do food trucks only accept cash? 

 A – No, most have a Credit Card Device, SnapScan and or Zapper.